Skeptophilia (skep-to-fil-i-a) (n.) - the love of logical thought, skepticism, and thinking critically. Being an exploration of the applications of skeptical thinking to the world at large, with periodic excursions into linguistics, music, politics, cryptozoology, and why people keep seeing the face of Jesus on grilled cheese sandwiches.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Day off...

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Skeptophilia will not be posted today.  I hope to be back up and running tomorrow, Saturday, October 4, 2014.

Sorry about that!

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect opportunity to laud your dedication to this blog.
    You might find me playing the devil's advocate, sometimes to a fault... we all have our own interpretation of what it means to be a skeptic... but your posts are always informative and humorous, with a strong emphasis on objectivity.

    Keep up the noble, important work you do for this publication.


    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I appreciate this more than I can say!

      The day off was caused by my having sprained my left elbow quite badly. It's not broken (the good news) but I'll be in a sling until further notice. Also Vicodin at night, which means I'll sleep like a baby. A baby with bizarre, opium-induced dreams, but still.

      Thanks again!

      Delete